Kadlec Clinic has an exciting opportunity for a Clinic\-Registered Nurse to join our growing team\!
Shift Details: Per Diem\. Variable shifts\.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program required\.
- Current WA State RN Licensure required\.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS required\.
- One year experience in a hospital or clinical setting preferred\.
- Telephone triage experience preferred\.
- Bi\-lingual or multi\-lingual skills preferred\.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As an Urgent Care Registered Nurse you will perform a variety of duties involved in providing patient care in a clinical setting and performs a variety of tasks relative to assigned area of responsibility\. This position may require floating to other clinics\.
- Treats all patients, families, staff and physicians with dignity, compassion and respect at all times\.
- Assesses and treats a wide variety of illnesses and injuries, ranging from fever to a heart attack, from burns to broken bones\.
- Triages patients and determines priority of care based on physical, psychological and social needs as well as factors influencing patient flow through the Urgent Care\.
- Performs focused assessment of chief complaints of patients in a timely manner\.
- Coordinates care and services with EMS\.
- Assists in managing basic life support needs of emergent patients alongside providers and MA Technicians until EMS arrive\.
- Detects changes in patient symptoms, health or pain and provide appropriate care and immediate notification to provider\.
- Delegates and communicates effectively when dealing with patients in various states of pain, trauma or tragedy\.
- Prepares, administers and records prescribed medications accurately\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
To provide quality health care for every patient\. Our Vision: To be the comprehensive regional integrated health delivery system\. Our Values: Respect, Integrity, and Cooperation\.
Located in sunny Tri\-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non\-profit healthcare provider in the region\. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare to the region by combining cutting\-edge technology and innovation with evidence\-based, patient\-focused care\. Kadlec is proud to be part of Planetree \(Planetree\.org\) and continues to be recognized nationally as a "Best in Class Employer"\. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law\. EOE\.To learn more, click here: http://www\.kadlec\.org/careers/about\-kadlec
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Clinic/Ambulatory Care Nursing
Req ID: 151373