Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Registered Nurse \(0\.9 FTE Nights\) to work on the Intensive Care/Telemetry combined unit at Swedish in Issaquah, WA\.
The Registered Nurse in this department is responsible for delegating and coordinating all nursing care and for meeting the unit standards of nursing practice\.
In this position you will:
- Assess, treat, and care for for patients in a variety of age groups
- Serve as a resource for peers and other health care team members concerning routines and procedures
- Communicate with the health care team, patients, and families
- Be responsible for delegation and supervision of personnel which participate in the provision of care to ensure that patient needs and expected treatment outcomes are met
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Licensed as Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- All Registered Nurses without a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Nursing must obtain a Bachelor's degree in Nursing or higher within 6 years of hire\.
- A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN
- Exceptions will be considered on a case\-by\-case basis at each facility by the most senior administrative nursing leader in consultation with the Human Resources leader\.
- Current Basic Life Support Certification \(BLS\)
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification \(ACLS\)
- 12 months acute care experience working with a similar patient population
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- 2 or more years experience working as an RN on an Intensive Care Unit
- Experience working on a combined ICU/Tele unit
About the Issaquah Campus\.
With advances in technology, an environmentally friendly design and new hospital infrastructure, the campus is designed to be different\. The new campus provides a broad range of inpatient and outpatient medical services including oncology, cardiac care, obstetrics, pediatric specialty care, emergency services, primary care and a host of other medical and surgical services and specialists\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Job Category: Critical Care Nursing
Req ID: 142754